Monday, April 12, 2010

Monday Update - Wii Releases, Review Choice


Once upon a time I used to have every Monday off. For me, Monday was the end of my week as opposed to the beginning. Unfortunately this isn't the case, but Nintendo looks out for me by releasing their digital goods on todays like today. I'd like to think they're personally giving me a little bit of sunshine. Wasn't that special? You can go throw up now.

Now that you're back from that, onto the releases. WiiWare gets a dose of turn-based strategy in the form of Military Madness: Nectaris. If you don't know what that is, imagine Advance Wars with hexagons instead of squares. Ten bones in the form of Wii Points (1000 to be exact) will get you this update of the TG-16 strategy classic. The Virtual Console gets an entirely different classic with Zaxxon, an arcade shooter from Sega circa 1982. 800 Wii Points buys this isometric shmup.

The WiiWare is also home to this week's review choice, WarioWare: DIY Showcase. I've been too busy to play it yet and what better excuse than to write about it for you guys? (Hint: there isn't one.)

I've also done some writing for a couple other sites, but that'll wait until after food and rest. I'm a nerd, not a robot. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment