Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday Update -- Wii Releases, Review Choice


My Monday's been manic and I want to go to sleep already. It's 6:00. If anything's gonna cheer me up (besides sleep, of course), it's a good game. Thankfully, just seeing this week's WiiWare and Virtual Console options is doing a pretty good job. Max and the Magic Marker, available for 1000 Wii Points, looks like a good time and something I'd like to check out once I'm not backlogged with 50 hour weeks and a few reviews on top of that. Virtual Console side, SNES RPG classic Final Fantasy II (aka FF4 in Japan) makes its way into the nostalgic hearts of old school gamers for 800 points...if they haven't bought the game 4 times already. Rounding things out is Dracula: Undead Awakening, a game I didn't know existed until this second. 1000 points buys you a top-down shooter with a monster-movie theme...that isn't Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

Speaking of WiiWare, this week's review choice is Flowerworks, mostly because I ended up getting a free copy of it this morning and I like playing free stuff. If the game ends up being so horrid that I can't bring myself to finish it, I'll defect over to Bit.Trip CORE for some retro-themed rhythm action. See you in a few days!

No comments:

Post a Comment