Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Wednesday Update -- XBLA Release, XBL DOTW

Wednesdays are usually interesting to people with XBox Live. Today doesn't float my personal boat, however, outside of the name of the XBLA offering KrissX, pronounced "Kriss Cross" or "Kris Kross" for those who may have wanted to "jump jump" upon mention. If I were a younger boy (like 15 years younger) I'd probably be all over this, but I personally like my word games to involve me thinking of a word rather than just unscrambling them. To each their own, though, and 800 points grabs it if it grabs you.

Also 800 points for this week is Portal: Still Alive. That's 5 bucks easier to get if you've been on the fence about it. See what all your friends are talking about when they mention the false reality of certain baked goods. If you say it to me, though, so help me I'll never invite you to my birthday party again. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment