Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Update -- WiiWare/VC releases, Review choice

You say "Monday", I say "Goofy Stuff On Wii Shop Channel Day". I also say "Go Play Fighting Games With Others Day" at night and "mrrrrghllhrrgl" when I get up.

WiiWare throws us Uno for 1000 Wii Points. If you're still here after reading that, you either have it already in some other form or I didn't type it loud enough. There. Now that you have that downloaded and are back to this post, I can finish. The other two WiiWare offers are "Aha! I Found It!" Hidden Object Game for 500 Wii Points, where you can play Where's Waldo with a fish or 276 other objects, and bittos+ for 800 Points, a board game of sorts that involves placing squares within squares. Not sure what else you do, the blurb was kind of vague.

The Virtual Console only has one offering this week with the SNES title Ghoul Patrol. 800 Wii Points gets you the sequel to the cult hit Zombies Ate My Neighbors.

Speaking of WiiWare, that's the category for my review this week. And because I'm three years old I'm reviewing the Pokemon-based beat-'em-up Pokemon Rumble. Imagine Gauntlet with cute and the "gotta catch 'em all" OCD that makes Pokemon not recommended for anyone with heart conditions or impressionable minds.

No comments:

Post a Comment