Monday, March 1, 2010

Monday Update -- Recent Releases, Review Choice


Starting from here on out I probably won't talk as much about some of the newer releases unless they're somewhat noteworthy (read: only 10% of the WiiWare titles). That said, I still look forward to every Monday to see what Nintendo throws us with WiiWare and Virtual Console games. This week is the very epitome of noteworthy with the release of Mega Man 10 on WiiWare weeks before the 360 version and over a week before the PSN one. I'll probably wait for the 360 version if I pick it up 'cause I heart my achievements (and play my 360 much more than my Wii). 1000 Wii Points will buy you nostalgia and the right to swear at your Wii.

Dart Rage and Happy Hammerin' are the other two WiiWare titles this week and the Virtual Console gets a lone entry in the form of SNK's Fatal Fury Special off the Neo Geo. Definitely one of the better entries in the series.

This week's review is of the XBox Live Indie Game Kaleidoscope. I urge everyone with a 360 to try the demo as it's one of the best looking Indie titles outside of the Arkedo series. See ya then!

No comments:

Post a Comment